Returns processor - multiple openings
Responsible for processing returned merchandise for BIBO clients within specified service parameters, and either returning to stock for orders or arranging for disposal.
- Acknowledge receipt of returns within 24-48 hours of delivery by carriers.
- Examine for quality of return to determine if acceptable to go back to stock as new, open box, or donated/disposed.
- Document with pictures and descriptions any noted damages for communication to the clients as needed to determine disposition.
- Keep returns organized by client, status and date of receipt for final disposition.
- Detail oriented
- Computer skills - need to be able to send emails, some Excel skills appreciated, use label printing software.
- Reliable transportation.
- Medical and Dental offered
- Paid Holidays and vacation/discretionary time if full time
- Flexible - family focused work environment
Application link is on page - can download and email to email@example.com.
Beginning of employment
Duration of employment
7021 Wolftown Hood Road, Madison, VA, 22727, US
Monday - Friday - flexible on shifts. Occasional overtime. Rare weekend work.
$14.00-$17.00 Per hour
May 2, 2022
May 31, 2022