Whether it is a well know website or a friend's Facebook page, it seems like…
Reminder about Catalog Growth Seminar
We highly recommend this seminar, which features experts in the catalog and e-commerce fields.
Registration so far has been fantastic for the all-day Catalog Growth Seminar that Datamann is sponsoring for the Vermont / New Hampshire Marketing Group on February 13, 2013 at the Fireside Inn in Lebanon, NH.
If you have not yet registered – here is a link to the seminar registration page on the VT/NH Marketing Group’s website. But you must register soon!
Datamann has catalog clients coming from all over the country and the UK, as well as many local catalogs from New England. This will be an information packed event – along with being a chance to meet with other catalog marketers – which will be well worth the trip.
Listed below is the Agenda:
Catalog Growth Seminar:
Getting to the Next Level of Business
Wednesday February 13, 2012 – Fireside Inn, West Lebanon, NH
8:30 AM to 9:00 AM – Registration and Networking
9:00 AM to 10:30 AM
Strategic Growth in 2013 – Bill LaPierre, Datamann
- What is the future of catalogs?
- Trends in the industry that effect you and your growth
- The three most important things to focus on in the next three years
- How do you allocate sales across competing channels
- What are the things that are really important to growth, and which are just time wasters
10:30 AM to 10:45AM – Networking Break
10:45AM to 12 PM
Merchandise Analysis and Evaluation – Frank Oliver, Gardener’s Supply
- What are the key metrics to track on merchandise?
- Secrets of developing new products that your customer doesn’t know they want
- How to keep your competitor’s in check
- What dangers do Amazon, Wal-Mart and Google pose to merchandising?
- How to extend your current product assortment
- How to decide what stays in and what gets dropped from the assortment
- The power of margin
12 Noon to 1 PM – Lunch and Networking
1 PM to 2:15 PM
Creative Makeovers that Won’t Hurt – Jean Giesmann, Creative Consulting
- Incorporating merchandise data in catalog design
- Simple fixes that go a long way toward smarter creative
- Balancing different creative demands of your catalog and website
- The changes that will have the most impact on your success
- Examples of successful designs that drive response
2:15 PM to 2:45 PM – Networking break
2:45 PM to 4 PM
Customer Acquisition and Retention – Bill LaPierre, Datamann
- The best ways to find and keep new customers
- The future of the co-ops
- Where does social media fit in?
- Examples of opportunities to exploit and mistakes to avoid
To register for the seminar, contact the Vermont/ New Hampshire Marketing Group. Registration costs for this all day event are as follows:
- $90 for VT/NH MG members
- $125 for non-members
- $100 for NEMOA members
- Registrations are accepted until February 11, 2013
The fastest and easiest way to register: Go to the VT/NH MG website at www.vtnhmg.org
In addition, the Fireside Inn in West Lebanon, NH is offering a special rate for attendees of $100, including the breakfast buffet – you simply need to ask for the conference rate.Call the Fireside Inn at 877-258-5900 to reserve a room.
By Bill LaPierre
VP – Business Intelligence and Analytics