BoxInBoxOut and its experienced staff take great pride in having provided excellent order fulfillment services for a wide variety of customers for 15 years. We have received, picked, packed and shipped hundreds of thousands of orders to distributors, retailers of all size, and direct to consumers.
Because the products, types of customers and order fulfillment needs (including special services) can vary so much from client to client, we handle each of our customer’s needs individually and in a customized manner. We do NOT take the “cookie cutter,” “fit into our mold or else” approach to working with our clients.
Our client’s success is our success. Meeting or exceeding the expectations of the end user is the fastest way to mutual growth and profitability. We work with each client to define the desired service levels and then strive to meet those levels every day.
A Full Menu of Order Fulfillment Services
- BoxInBoxOut works with its clients to integrate their front-end and other systems with our warehouse management system (WMS).
- Receiving from domestic and international locations- fast convenient service to our Central Virginia location
- All inventory is entered, received and tracked throughout its stay and eventual shipment through our sophisticated warehouse management system WMS).
- Complete RF (radio frequency) scanning at all stages to assure accuracy and real time data availability.
- Picking by RF and status is shown in on-line reports available to our customers.
- Shipping through multiple carriers, all done by RF with status available to our customer.
- Tracking codes are transmitted to our customers.
- Real-time, on-line reports are available showing status of inventory and orders.
- BoxInBoxOut works with most of the large retailers and is experienced in reading and conforming to complicated, punitive “routing guides.
- BoxInBoxOut has HAZ MAT (hazardous materials) certified shippers.
- We ship a large number of international orders for several of our clients and are experienced in this complex but increasingly common area.
- We offer multiple shipping options (see Logistics)
- Quality Assurance- large scale inspections and testing
- Packaging- packaging bulk orders from overseas or custom packaging and labeling
- Kitting & Assembly
- Gift Wrapping
- Returns Processing
- Product Refurbishing
- Full physical inventories
Why Outsource Order Fulfillment?
- Gain time to focus on the core strategic aspects of your business
- Avoid major investment in fixed fulfillment infrastructure
- Benefit from our economies of scale to reduce fulfillment costs
- Eliminate fixed overhead costs to keep costs low and variable at slower selling seasons
- Provide excellent service to your customers, building loyalty and repeat purchases.