The BoxInBoxOut warehouse layout, racking and shelving systems, material handling equipment and warehouse management and shipping systems are designed with one goal in mind – to receive, pick, pack and ship your orders accurately and efficiently.
Objective: Total Satisfaction
Whether you are a B2B client shipping to Nordstroms or a B2C customer shipping to Jane Doe in Topeka, our objective is the same as yours, total satisfaction:
- Accurate Picking
- Attractive packaging and well protected contents
- Branding through custom labels and client’s inserts
- Fast Processing and shipping
- Tracking provided
- Multiple Shipping Options: Ground, Air, International
- HazMat certified
- Inventory, order status and tracking information available real-time, on-line.
Our Pick, Pack and Ship Services:
- BoxInBoxOut works with its clients to integrate their front-end and other systems with our warehouse management system (WMS).
- Receiving from domestic and international locations- fast convenient service to our Central Virginia location
- All inventory is entered, received and tracked throughout its stay and eventual shipment through our sophisticated warehouse management system WMS).
- Complete RF (radio frequency) scanning at all stages to assure accuracy and real time data availability.
- Picking by RF and status shown in on line reports available to our customers
- Shipping through multiple carriers (see Logistics), all done by RF with status available to our customer.
- Tracking codes are transmitted to our customers.
- Real-time, on-line reports are available showing status of inventory and orders.
- We ship a large number of international orders for several of our clients and are experienced in this complex but increasingly common area.
- For our B2B customers, BoxInBoxOut works with most of the large retailers and is experienced in reading and conforming to complicated, punitive “routing guides.”
- BoxInBoxOut has HAZ MAT (hazardous materials) certified shippers.