This person will be responsible for one of our top clients here with Box In Box Out, ensuring that all projects and requests are carried out in a timely manner. They will be an extension to the client's team and be the liaison between all departments including and not limited to:
- Deliveries, Receiving, and Inventory
- Order Management
- Kitting/Asssembly of products
- Returns management
- Ensure all deliveries have been received and accounted for. Ensure deliveries are checked for QC and 1 image of each item taken and uploaded to the clients' cloud folder. Communicate any discrepancies to the team.
- Ensure all orders are shipped within SLA timeframe. Process replacement orders once per day (Shared Google Sheet). Manage requests for notes to be added to orders and any ad-hoc order requests.
- Oversee kitting projects from inception to completion - providing quotations and images on receipt of the request, initiating the project, and ensuring the completion of these projects in a timely manner.
- Record returns (Shared Google Sheet) as they are processed by warehouse team to allow for an efficient returns process.
- Communicate by Slack/Email/Phone to any requests sent by client and ensure all requests are responded to in a timely manner.
- Minimum 2 years experience of working with Google Suite
- Minimum 2-3 years customer service experience in Warehouse / 3PL environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to take photos that are clear and easily readable
- Medical and Dental offered
- Paid Time off provided
- Salaried Position
Please email resumes to email@example.com.